Ten Rules for a Happy Marriage
I have found this cool poster that enumerates some of the do’s and dont’s in living a happy marital life. I also find some of them quite humorous.
I hanged it inside our bedroom for my husband to see.. hmm maybe I’d highlight the rule number 3 hehehhe that’s my favorite.
- Never both be angry at the same time.
- Never yell at each other unless the house is on fire.
- If one of you has to win an argument, let it be your mate (me heheh).
- If you must criticize, do it lovingly.
- Never bring up mistakes of the past.
- Neglect the whole world rather than each other.
- Never go to sleep with an argument unsettled.
- At least once every day say a kind or complimentary word to your life partner.
- When you have done something wrong, admit it and ask for forgiveness.
- Remember it takes two to make a quarrel.
Powered by ScribeFire.