5 things you don’t know about me
Well, I’ve got no choice but to dig out my old past and ride on with this so called meme. Got tagged by the invisible man Jerome Gotangco.
So here goes my 5 top deep deep secrets…
1. I almost entered the Nunnery – Well, problems in life made me desperate enough to think that entering the nunnery would make God happier with me and would give less trials, 3 years of searching for the right congregation led me to having a relationship with an instructor =) my first love hahahha yuckky.
2. I snore when I am soo tired – snoring seems so taboo with girls.. but, I myself snore.. and sometimes so loud enough that It wakes me up myself. Gross, but what the heck.. sometimes I feel my manly side this way. Halatang tombona ako eh.
P.S. I also drool when I sleep hehehe
3. I am a frustrated actress – I was selected in a political stage play when I was in grade 6. Don’t remember the reason, but quitted after I think 1 or 2 months of practice. I’ve done some bit roles during high school but never really went out of my shell to enhance my so called talent.
4. I talk a lot – one of my best and worst asset is talking a lot. I say what I feel. That’s why I am a poor liar even if I would like and need to. People can detect if I am hiding something.
5. I am a certified JOLOGS – I love listening to am radio stations, talking using pinoy street talk, eating street food like isaw, atay and fish ball. I love wearing earth colors and baduy fashion, sarap maging iba minsan =P